2. In general, for the use of this website you should not provide us with personal data. However, if to access a certain part or functionality of the same you are obligatorio to fill out a form, or you will voluntarily send us your personal data so that we can contact you or to send you your resume, through the Portal or through any of our mailboxes or email addresses, we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into an automated file whose treatment is responsible Alentta, whose identification data appear In the legal notice of the Portal. The data that we will be used to send you promotional information about the services we provide, on legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal novelties, as well as to inform you of lectures or events. If you send us your resume the purpose of the treatment will be to take into consideration your professional profile to participate in the processes of selection of personnel that we can initiate. In any case, we will be able to use your personal data to inform you of changes in the operation of the Portal, or any modification in the terms and conditions of the same that we consider relevant. If you would like to be excluded from our list of emails, or not receive promotional information, please email us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The acceptance of the referral of promotional information about our services is totally voluntary and is not a compulsory condition for the navigation and use of the Portal.
3. Profile. It is possible that we store the information we collect through cookies, access files or similar to create a profile of our users. The profile is stored information that we store for users detailing their preferential visits. Consequently, the information collected is linked to the personal data of the users to provide them with our professional services and to improve the contents of the Portal. This profile is used to relate a user visit to our website and, where appropriate, to direct the relevant marketing promotions. Cookies can be deleted by accessing the server's address files. See your browser manuals or help pages for more information.
4. Data disclosure. While we are obligated to the privacy of our users, there may be cases in which we should disclose personal information when obligatorio by law and/or the authorities with competences to do so, including serving orders or judicial or police mandates.
5. Links. Our Portal contains or may contain links to other Web pages. Alentta is not responsible for the privacy practices of the other Web pages.
6. Personal data processing. Alentta will treat your personal data following the best professional practice and employing the highest standards of information security management, both in the assurance of its integrity and its confidentiality. Alentta complies scrupulously with the legislation in force in Spain, and in particular concerning the processing of personal data of the users: the collection of personal data and its subsequent treatment are subject to the provisions of the Organic Law 15/ 1999, of 13 of December, of protection of data of personal character (hereinafter LOPD) and its complementary regulation (among others, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December).
7. In particular, and in compliance with the duty of information prior to treatment, each user is informed at the time of the collection of his/her data:
7.1 that the data provided are integrated into a personal data file owned by Alentta, the purposes of collecting the data and its subsequent processing and the recipients thereof. The user must provide truthful, accurate, effective and authentic data, of which the user guarantees and responds, and commits to keep up to date.
7.2 The obligatory nature of supplying the data in order to be eligible for the professional services provided by Alentta and the voluntary nature of receiving promotional and other information. If you do not wish to provide personal data and Alentta the treatment, please refrain from completing the existing forms on the website and send emails containing them.
7.3 may exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of written communication or e-mail to the domicile or electronic address outlined in the legal notice. The exercise of these rights is personal, so only the user will be able to exercise these rights in respect of the personal data of which it is legitimate holder.
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Alentta reminds users that the Internet is not always as safe as would be expected or apparently seems. While Alentta cannot prevent the user from experiencing any type of incident in its use of the Internet, Alentta takes the utmost precautions in its operations and systems to avoid, as far as possible, dysfunctions. However, Alentta nothing can do to preserve the confidentiality of the data of a certain user or other elements if the user does not take care of the confidentiality of his own personal data. Given the existence of risks on the Internet, Alentta recommends that the user take appropriate measures of self-protection, mainly technical and behavioral, against the risks of impersonation of personality or violation of communication.